2755 Wardlow Road, Corona, CA 92882
|Monday|| 09:00am — 05:00pm |
|Tuesday|| 09:00am — 05:00pm |
|Wednesday|| 09:00am — 05:00pm |
|Thursday|| 09:00am — 05:00pm |
|Friday|| 09:00am — 05:00pm |
Reviews about Sav On Moving & Storage
- Fred M SchwartzNov, 06 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★The company I work for moved from one building to another with the help of Save On Moving and Storage. They did a good job and had all the extra carts needed for our equipment.
- Drew IrbyJun, 28 2018★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Chief complaints: long-distance movers farm out their loads to others if they can't combine loads together. In our case, Blue Chip Movers was the first mover, farmed out to Savon Movers. Ours was a 600 mile in-state California move. 4 guys packed our small house in 3 hours in southern CA and 2 guys unpacked our rental in northern CA in 6.5 hours. My wife and I had to help otherwise it would have been 8 hours.
A display case was damaged, a claim was filed 10 weeks ago and we are still waiting for a resolution. We paid almost $6K, 12,000 lbs. for a really poor job. Beware....
- Frances KlimasNov, 20 2017★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆The worst moving experience.
For reference, we are a military family, handling a move under a military contract. Our title contractor was University Van Lines which was over Mallory Moving and Storage which was over Help-U-Move.
1. Movers arrived without adequate supplies: no pens, sparse tape, and all one kind of box. No plate/glass boxes, wardrobe boxes, or book boxes, etc. Every item in our home was packed in the same (too large) box. They ran out of number tags, and combined items (think 3 rugs to one tag), and left some items unmarked, because they didn't have enough numbers. They didn't have enough boxes to box all that should have been boxes, and only wrapped (lightly) upholstered furniture. Long story short: A LOT of damage.
2. Movers refused to unload multiple pieces of furniture (cabinet, dressers) and pack into boxes. The result was that a cabinet housing $2500+ of children toys, art supplies, and home school curricula was lost along with the entire cabinet. (The claims department acknowledges the cabinet was lost, but will not pay for contents as "furniture should not be moved with contents inside".
3. Multiple legs, arms, handles, and railing broken off of furniture.
4. Shattered mirrors and picture frames that were simply thrown into boxes. There were no "mirror pack" or "tv pack" boxes.
5. Movers packed both of our tv's in regular boxes unfolded, and taped together. They marked them on inventory as "pictures" until I corrected them on our high value form -- which they did begrudgingly.
6. With the exception of 1 or 2 of our movers, they were rude, inconsiderate, and one mover drove the first truck away before it was done being loaded because he just felt like he was done for the day.
STAY away, I am not sure where these positive reviews come from, but these movers have afforded us nothing but pain, and loss of money and sentimental items, during an already challenging move with a deployed husband. There were more problems beyond this, but hopefully, these are enough warnings to keep you away.
Photos and maps
Weather in Corona
|Jan, 20 2022 03:00am||17 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2022 06:00am||15 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2022 09:00am||14 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2022 12:00pm||13 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2022 03:00pm||13 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2022 06:00pm||20 ℃|
|Jan, 20 2022 09:00pm||23 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2022 12:00am||23 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2022 03:00am||17 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2022 06:00am||15 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2022 09:00am||14 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2022 12:00pm||13 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2022 03:00pm||12 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2022 06:00pm||18 ℃|
|Jan, 21 2022 09:00pm||21 ℃|
|Jan, 22 2022 12:00am||21 ℃|
|Jan, 22 2022 03:00am||18 ℃|
|Jan, 22 2022 06:00am||16 ℃|
|Jan, 22 2022 09:00am||14 ℃|
|Jan, 22 2022 12:00pm||13 ℃|
|Jan, 22 2022 03:00pm||13 ℃|
|Jan, 22 2022 06:00pm||16 ℃|
|Jan, 22 2022 09:00pm||19 ℃|